2018 Uniform Policy & Distribution
BOYS & GIRLS Uniform Policy & Spring 2018 Distribution Schedule
Uniform policies and procedures are similar to prior years but the actual uniforms vary by program and age group.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Please Note: No Uniform will be distributed without a Uniform Deposit !
BOYS Uniforms and Uniform Distribution Schedule:
8U - receive a numbered PYLAX pinnie**and blue shorts to borrow or purchase
- OPTION 1 - buy shorts
- OPTION 2 - borrow shorts
10U– receive a blue uniform jersey to borrow, and blue shorts to borrow or purchase
12U & 14U
Boys receive a reversible jersey to borrow, shorts to buy or borrow; red shooter shirts available to order on uniform distribution day.
OPTION 1 - buy shorts and borrow jersey
- 2 checks are required (made payable to “PYLAX”)
- $20 Check to purchase the shorts and
- $50 Check per player for Jersey Deposit; shredded when jersey is returned (must be 2 checks)
OPTION 2 - borrow both jersey and shorts
- 1 check is required (made payable to “PYLAX”)
- $70 Check per player for Uniform Deposit; shredded when jersey is returned (must be 1 check)
BOYS Uniform Distribution Schedule:
It is expected that most if not all players should get their uniforms on the scheduled date below, however, if a player is unable to get their uniform on the scheduled date below, please contact:
Uniform Distribution Date: March 4, 2018; SSA Ice Rink
14U ==> 11:45AM - 12:30PM *Shooter Shirt ($20) Available to order; not required
12U ==> 12:30PM-1:15PM *Shooter Shirt ($20) Available to order; not required
10U and 8U ==> 1:15PM-2:30PM
*If you preordered a shooter shirt through registration, they will be coming in on March 10th;
Please bring your $20 check to distribution day.
If you’d like to order one, please bring a check for $20 to
uniform distribution day. There will be an example on display.
** PYLAX Pinnies will only be provided to new players in the program or if your child has outgrown their pinnie. Please consider returning extra pinnies you have taking up space in your closets.
GIRLS Uniform Distribution Schedule:
When: SSA Ice Rink Sunday March 4, 2018 at parent meeting
What: You will need a check (no cash accepted) per player made out to PYLAX in the amount of $75.00. You must include your child’s full name on the memo line.
Please make every effort to pick up your child’s uniform on the scheduled date. If for some reason this is not possible, please contact Jennifer Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). However it is expected that most if not all players should get their uniforms on the scheduled date.
Year End Uniform RETURN Policy:
- All uniforms must be returned at the PYLAX “Year-End Picnic” OR within thirty (30) days of the end of the season to avoid having your check cashed. No exceptions.
- BOYS/GIRLS: Uniforms must be clean / fully laundered and placed in a clear plastic bag/Ziploc marked with Player Name, Jersey Number, and Short Size.
- PYLAX will hold the checks until the end of the season and will destroy such checks when the clean, bagged uniforms are received.
- If you fail to return your uniform or return it in poor condition your check will be cashed.